Libby’s career as an Event Manager has spanned many industry sectors from corporate event management for the likes of Nickelodeon, BT, Bosch and KPMG to managing muddy music festival sites.
From creative event design, to live operational delivery and event marketing management whatever the event, Libby brings the same high level of attention to detail required to deliver events across the globe. Coupled with a wealth of expertise of delivering exceptional events with some of the key players across the industry, Libby knows how to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders, whilst also implementing the necessary safe guards required in all event situations.
Libby’s areas of expertise and previous roles include:
- Event Director for a range of corporate events, promotional campaigns and celebratory events
- Speaker Manager for industry leading keynote addresses
- Event Health and Safety Manager
- Operations Director for a variety of festivals, conferences and exhibitions
- Event Management Best Practice Consultant
- Account Manager for a number of blue-chip organisations
- Event Control roles at a variety of live events
- Event Director roles across a range of festivals, outdoor events, conferences and team building days
- Concessions Manager, including acquisition and onsite delivery for a range of outdoor events and festivals
- Crisis Management
- Event design across a range of industry sectors
Libby is supported by a creative team who consistently deliver exceptional results. To find out more about the EMA Events team – click here.